AirPods Max Review ( Overview ) The AirPods Max are Apple's first and only Apple-branded headphones that are designed to be worn over the ear. Offering higher quality audio than the AirPods or AirPods Pro, and the AirPods Max are on par with over-ear options from companies like Sony and Bose. (Features) ・Over-ear design with magnetic ear cups ・Aluminum build, padded headband ・Noise control button, Digital Crown for volume adjustment ・Active Noise Cancellation ・Transparency ・Up to 20 hours of listening time ・Spatial Audio support ・six colors variations (Pros and Cons) (+) Has a "smart case" (+ ) Active noise canceling (+) can listen to clearing sounds (+) Integration with Apple (–) A little heavy (–) The price is about ¥84,800. ...
Kobe : A Great Place! Kobe City is my hometown. It's a famous place in Hyogo prefecture, Japan. Please visit it someday. I'll write some information about it in my blog today. (Good links for more information about Kobe City) Kobe City Wikipedia Kobe City Website (5 fun things to do in Kobe City) 1- You can enjoy shopping at Kobe Harborrand. 2- You can eat delicious Chinese food. 3- You can see the beautiful sightful from the top of the Rokko mountain. 4- You can go to the Hyogo Prefectural Museum of Art. 5- You can go to eat Kobe beef. (YouTube video) (Google map)
My Invention Relax Floating Bed ” The happiest bed in the world” (My problem & My idea) When I was take a break, I always take in my bed. But I want to eat a snucks and drink juice! I want to get more comfortable place. In addition, I want to use the happiest and most comfortable item in the world. My Invention which I've named the " A Bed that melts in 24 Hours " combines three products. I recommend to use on a holiday. (Specific) Floating bed : 691,000 yen Yogiboo : 33,280 yen Shelf and Snucks : about 500 yen ~ as you like Total price : about 72,5000 yen ~ Effect : relieve fatigue This item lessen our stress and mekes us happy:) You can also sunbathe:) (Summary) These days, People feel depress and stress. People should more take a break and more sleep. Floating bed is very expensive, but this product is luxurious and comfortable. It has worth buying!!! Everyone buy this item.
コメント
コメントを投稿